At Number 4 Online, we understand how important security is to you. When you place an order with us you can be assured that your order will be placed safely and securely.
Shipping Online Orders
PLEASE NOTE: *All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. **Second Day and Overnight Service is not available for special exceptions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.219.4628.
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays in the United States.
- Some items sold by Number 4 Online require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items. The method of shipment for these items is dictated by these regulations. At Number 4 Online, we comply with these regulations therefore the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible. If this affects your order, we regret any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. If you wish to provide a physical address in the United States to which we can deliver, we will be happy to ship your full order.
* We are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S.
Shipments to APO/FPO and P.O. Box Addresses
- Most items may be shipped to a P.O. Box or Military APO / FPO address, but some restrictions apply.
- Orders being sent to P.O. Boxes or Military APO / FPO addresses must be shipped via the United States Postal Service.
Shipping to U.S. Territories, Alaska, and Hawaii
- Most items may be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Territories, but some restrictions apply. If you have any questions concerning the shipment of your order, please contact us via email email@example.com or 855.219.4628.
Shipping / Handling Charges
Most orders will be charged a standard shipping and handling fee of $7.50. This may be subject to review based on the quantity and weight of orders.
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Number 4 Online purchase, simply return the unused portion to us and we will be happy to credit your account for the purchase amount or exchange the item(s) for other Number 4 products of your choosing.
1) Please send a copy of your original invoice and place it inside the return package.
If you are making an exchange and the total cost of your exchange is more than the amount of your return, please include your payment information on the back of the invoice.
2). Pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit. Please address your return package to:
Number 4 Hair Care Online
765 Baker St. Studio F
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
3) For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via an insured method which can be tracked in the case of loss (i.e. UPS or insured Parcel Post).
We’re sorry; return shipping fees are not refundable. In the case of damaged items, please contact us immediately for assistance.
Your return or exchange request will be processed promptly.
* Most returns are processed within 3-5 business days of receipt.
* Most exchanges are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt and are shipped via Standard Service. Transit time for exchange packages is usually 5-7 business days from the time the exchange is shipped. Business days are from Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. An email will be sent to confirm the receipt and processing of your return or exchange request.
Please note: Only products purchased on Number 4 Online may be returned for refund or exchange.
If you have questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.219.4628.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear; however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately at 855.219.4628.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service. To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
Temporarily Out of Stock / Backordered Items:
If an item selected is temporarily out of stock at the time of your order, you will be notified via email and advised of the expected ship date of the backordered item. Backordered items are shipped as soon as they are available. Please be assured that you will not be charged for any item until it is shipped. If for any reason you wish to cancel a backordered item prior to its shipment, please contact us at 855.219.4628 and we will be happy to assist you.
Maximum Purchase Policy
We regret that we must limit orders to no more than six (6) of any item with a maximum purchase of $750 per customer. If you have any questions, please call us at 855.219.4628, or email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
We are required by law to collect state sales tax on orders being shipped to all states and territories and all Canadian provinces and territories. Sales tax will be assessed on the total purchase*, including shipping and handling charges (as required) and gift-wrap charges. If you have other questions regarding sales tax, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following credit cards are accepted for payment*
- American Express
*Credit cards issued by a U.S. financial institution are accepted. We regret that we are unable to accept credit cards that have been issued by banks outside the U.S.
Credit cards with billing addresses outside the U.S
- Layaway plan
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match this criteria.
- Most orders are processed within 1 – 2 business days (processing time does not include weekend days).
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday.
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays).
We are currently unable to accept orders that are billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S.
*All purchases are subject to bank authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped.
If you would like to cancel an online order after it has been placed, please contact us as soon as possible by phone at 855.219.4628. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided.
- A duplicate order was placed.
- Cancelled due to a customer request.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact us at 855.219.4628 or via email.