Step into the arena of time-honored hairstyles where braids are the reigning champs. We’re talking about the ever-so-stylish Dutch and French braids, the crème de la crème of braidom! These braids are more than just eye candy – they’re also super functional, keeping your locks tamed and fabulous, especially when styled in conjunction with N4 botanical hair care products. So, are you ready for the ultimate hair-raising question: Dutch or French Braids? Fasten your hair ties, Dah-ling, because Number 4 is about to unravel this mystery before your eyes!
Dutch braids are a unique hairstyle that features three strands of hair. The style is created by alternately weaving the strands under and over each other. The final result is an eye-catching braid that rises above the scalp, giving a V-shape appearance. The Dutch Braid is an excellent option for women with lots of hair and want to keep it out of their face. There’s nothing worse than pesky flyaways stealing the show!
Here’s how to create the ultimate Dutch Braid:
- Start by dividing your hair into three parts.
- Begin braiding normally, but instead of crossing the middle strand over the outside strands, cross it under the outside strands.
- As you braid, start to add hair to the outside strands as you go.
- Continue braiding until you reach the nape of your neck, and then braid to the end of your hair.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band.
The French Braid is a braiding technique that involves three strands of hair. The style is created by weaving the strands of hair together, starting at the crown of the head and working towards the nape of the neck. The French Braid is a classic option that works well for nearly any occasion!
Here is how to rock the French Braid with Parisian flair:
- Begin by brushing your hair to eliminate any tangles.
- Take a section of hair at the crown of your head and separate it into three equal parts.
- Begin braiding, crossing the right section over the middle section and then the left section over the middle section.
- As you braid down your head, add a section of hair to each strand before crossing it over the middle.
- Keep braiding until you reach the nape of your neck, and then braid to the end of your hair.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band.
Why Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray is the Best When It Comes to Holding Braids In Place
Let’s talk about our favorite Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray! This isn’t your average hairspray. Oh no, she’s one-of-a-kind. She wraps your lovely locks in a protective hug, warding off those naughty elements like pollution and UV rays. Did we mention she’s all-natural, too? Free from sulfates, gluten, and parabens – she’s all about keeping things pure and gentle. And Dah-ling, let’s not forget how effortlessly she holds your braids in place while giving them that au naturel look that we’re always here for! So, for braids that stay put and hair that’s protected, Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray is your go-to gal!
Drum Roll Please Dah-ling! Our Braid-tastic Final Thoughts
Alright, all you fabulous stylistas, it’s time for the grand finale, the pièce de résistance (or should we say, pièce de résist-hair!). It’s time to crown our braid champion – is it the daring Dutch or the fabulous French?
Let’s face it, Dah-ling, choosing between French and Dutch braids is like choosing between chocolate and wine or stilettos and wedges – impossible! Both these braids bring their own beguiling charm. The French braid, oh-so-chic, weaves a story from the crown to your nape, while the Dutch braid, the audacious rebel, turns the world upside down with its charismatic V-shape.
No matter the occasion – an Autumnal picnic or a glitzy gala dinner, these braids always succeed in rising to the occasion. And with a sprinkle of patience, a dash of creativity, and a bit of practice, you’ll be braiding like a pro in no time!
But remember, Dah-lings, the secret to show-stopping braids lies in our very own magic potion – the Number 4 Non Aerosol Hairspray from our high performance hair care product range. It’s not just a hairspray; it’s your hair’s best friend, your stylist in a bottle, your shield against all those pesky environmental villains. So, keep your braids in place, protect those luscious locks, and let your hair do the talking!