Everything has an extra dose of sparkle and glimmer during the holidays, and your hair should be no exception! But what with all the parties and hours spent searching for those oh-so-perfect gifts, there’s hardly any time left to spend sitting in the salon. So to help you out this season, Number 4 Educational Agent Kat Nacario put together some tips and tricks to polish up your look and kick the holidays into high gear. All that’s missing is a glass of bubbly!
- Fa la la la la! Deck your hair out and create a voluminous, smooth style by adding Styling Foam to your fingertips and massage into wet hair. Layer Smoothing Balm from roots to ends and blow out as desired.
- Add a pop of color, a little length and plenty of volume to your hair this holiday season by incorporating colorful clip-in hair extensions. Maintain and comb through those new locks with Super Comb Prep & Protect and a Leau de Mare Brush.
- Give the gift of great hair! Stuff your stockings full of travel size hair care must-haves this season. Our Mini Collection is sure to keep you looking holiday ready, no matter where your travels take you.
- Create the ultimate blowout with Blow Dry Lotion for added control, shine and body. You’ll look so haute even the snowman will melt!
- Use Texture Styling Cream in your braids for hold, texture and that sleigh bell shine.
- For a flirty, tousled look, grab your Thermal Styling Spray and curling iron. Separate hair into large sections and wrap around a rod curling iron. Let cool and mist with a halo of Mighty Hair Spray. Once cool, flip your head over and shake!
- Adding a bit of sparkle to a simple style always dresses up a look. Try adding a blinged out hair comb or clip to a simple ponytail or braid and watch your whole look transform.
- When prepping to brave the warzone that is holiday shopping, make sure you pull those beautiful tresses back into a sleek ponytail, complete with Support Solution for hold and shine. Everyone will be so mesmerized by your perfectly in place hair, they won’t stand a chance competing against you for that last pair of to-die-for pumps in just your size!
- When you wake up the morning after your company Christmas party (you know, the one where you may have had just a little too much fun…), just remember – the key to removing last night’s tinsel and glitter from your hair is a long, warm shower, some Clarifying Shampoo and a little Reconstructing Masque. We can’t promise it will reconstruct any lost memories from the night before nor help with that headache, but we can promise your hair will look so good you’ll hardly care about anything else!
- And last, but certainly not least…have fun with your hair this holiday season! You’re much too fabulous to play it safe, dahling! If there ever was a time to experiment with new and adventurous hairstyles, it’s now!
For more tips, tricks, and holiday hair best practices, explore our blog or follow us on social!